Thursday, March 17, 2011

H E LL O !

hai..Assalamualaikum

I wanna introduce my self.
hmmm..yaa not something special about me maybe,,but I know in someday later I'am to be able to show something special :)

okay, Let's check my little story

-it's me-


My name is Hermatita Puji Lestari. 
nick name's Tita. 
I was born in a small family at Tangerang City, 12 april 1991.
I'am merciful,care,creative,faithfull(+)
I'am egois,protectiv,sensitive(-)

I'am jus an ORDINARY PEOPLE :)


I have one mommy and one daddy :D
They're so nice person.

 -daddy and mommy-
my daddy is a chief engineering.
and my mommy is a super busy woman even though she wasn't an office worker.


I'am not alone in home. I have one sister.
Her name's Ayu. Now, she's 12 years old.

she's my sister. Ayu

Me and my sister it's so different.
we're not a twins :)
she have slit eyes, long leg, long hand, and she's tall young girl.
while I'am have a big eyes, and i'am is a short young girl like my mom.
 
my body height is only 160 cm.
my body weight is 43 kg.
I was very thinny :)

I wearing Hijab.
I loooove hijab very much.
I started wore hijab since I out of  senior high school.

my inspiring about hijab is

-hana tajima simpson-
from UK

AND

-dian pelangi-
from INA


because it seems to me with their twins heheheh
*HOPE
 
okayy,, now about my Fav colors..
 
I looooove
 
and
 
 
if the colors to weld together, i feel that's so cute and I will screaming xD
 
I likes shopping. I likes to chase secondhand clothes, and old bag.
I likes to showing different with everyone.
because, different make like a Queen hehehe

but, I'm not a Queen.
Although my face is not so badly and my attitude is sweet :P
I also felling broken heart too :')
 
Okay,that's small part of me.
and starting from now, i wanna write and story everything what i feel in my day.
I wanna write about Hope, Ambition, Planning, Story of LOVE and many more :)

so, keep secret >_'
-tita-

No comments:

Post a Comment

ayoo berceloteh